Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Wednesday, January 30, 2008
Shutting Down
I originally started the blog to document my journey through adoption. Now that the journey has ended and we are a family, I just don't feel comfortable posting in a public about the mundane everyday things we do and especially to protect Addy's privacy. So, I am going to make it private and turn it more into a diary/journal for myself.

Thank you for being a part of my journey to my precious Adaline.
4 Comments:
Blogger FosterAbba said...
Can I offer a suggestion? Why not keep this blog open, but simply do not add any more posts?

I think a lot of people might benefit from reading your blog later.

Blogger Maggie said...
All the best, friend. Keep in touch!

Blogger Starfish said...
Oh that's too bad. I hope you'll still continue to stop by our blogs and say hi. And maybe just a post every so often to let us know how you are?

Blogger Lisa & Mike said...
Thank you for sharing your adoption journey with all of us. I found your blog about a year ago when my husband and I started researching adoption. We chose the international route, have been matched with a little girl and are waiting for the all of the SLOW government processes to run their course.

I've kept your blog on my favorites and have checked back every month or so. It's been a blessing to be able to read about a family who has very successfully grown through adoption. Thank you for posting about the "bad stuff" as well as the good. It's helped me to develop what I consider to be reasonable expections for our adoption.

I'd like to wish you and your family all the best! I'll miss you guys.