Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Tuesday, January 02, 2007
Follow-ups and inquiries
Now that the holidays are over, it's time to get back to work finding my child. I sent a few follow up emails and 2 new inquiries on some children. I will not let myself call on Hope and, unfortunately, that state doesn't give out email addresses for the caseworkers.

One boy/girl sibling group that we were interested may have a snag as the girl's foster parents had big dogs and one of them bit the girl so now she is afraid of dogs. They wanted more info on ours so I sent them a description as well as their photos from the presentation book. I guess it would all depend on the level of comfort she has with little dogs to see if we're eliminated or not.

The sibling group of 2 sisters still needs to gather a few more homestudies before a decision is made for them so she told me to follow up again in 10 days.

I feel really good that something good will happen sooner rather than later! New Year, New Optimism.

New Years Resolution update: ate 4 pieces of fudge and a bowl of Cocoa Krispies. OK, I'll start tomorrow. After all, tomorrow is another day. LOL.