Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Thursday, January 11, 2007
Baby Shopping!!
Knowing that Target had all that stuff on clearace was killing me so I ran over there tonight. I got her 3 zip up hooded sweatshirts, 2 sweatshirt outfits, a bunch of socks with little rosebuds on them, a little pair of decorated jeans, 6 bottles, a bottle brush and a crib mattress cover. Yay! It was so much fun. Shopping gives me a rush but BABY GIRL shopping was even better. I still have the smile on my face from it.

Then I came home and decoupaged the shelf that goes above the window that her valance will hang on and folded all her little clothes up. They are so tiny. I can't wait to hold her and see her in them.

Thursday down.....4 days to go.

My mind is 100% made up now. I don't want to be a pain in the ass and call Addy's caseworker again this week so I'm sitting tight until Monday or Tuesday. I might change my mind tomorrow though.
4 Comments:
Blogger Maggie said...
Fun. I've never done baby shopping (for a child for me) anyway. But I know how exhilarating it is to shop for a child you haven't even met that's soon going to be in your home. Congratulations!

Sounds like you had a blast. It was so much fun shopping for our daughters for the first time.

Continue having fun and good luck! Monday will be here soon.

Misty

Blogger Fostermama said...
I can just feel the excitement in your post! Yeah!

Blogger Ahauna said...
Queen,

They said she uses sippy cups during the day and a bottle before bed. I'll continue the bottle for a while for bonding and cuddling time.

Yay! I'm so frigging excited. The people at work must think I'm off the wall, I'm so hyper.