Nothing to report. I'm just trying to be patient and wait to hear from either my state or "Kallie's" state or the bio dad of Kara. I'm kind of just in limbo at this stage waiting for someone, anyone to make the next move. The little girl that my friend knows the foster parents has her TPR hearing on Thursday. After that, I'll know if the foster parents have decided to move forward to adopt or not. My social worker will have me moved to the top of the pile for potential pre-adopt consideration if she becomes available.
I hope I have something soon.....the waiting is so hard.