Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Tuesday, October 24, 2006
More on baby in shelter
Waaahhhh! My co-worker called. Her aunt and Dad took the baby in to my work to see me but Tuesday is my day off so I missed her. She said it was a good thing because she's gorgeous and she has a huge smile and it would've been too hard to hold her and let her go.

I found out that she and Kara were born the same month! They're both March babies, born blonde and blue eyed and both just out of my reach.

I still haven't heard back from my social worker. She never called back from yesterday, in fact the last time I talked to her was when she needed my mother-in-law's fingerprints, I think. Everything I found out was through the aunt, who runs the shelter. She said that she sees cases like this all the time. The baby will be in and out of the system until she's 10 when she'll finally become available for adoption and then no one will want her.

My arms and my heart are so ready to welcome a baby.