Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Wednesday, September 20, 2006
Psychic
My husband goes to the gym with a woman who is a psychic. He doesn't believe in it but I do. Anyway, she told him 3 things - she sees the number 5, December and a dark haired girl. She doesn't know if the 5 is her age or Dec 5th or what.

I just put in a call to my social worker about the little 4 y.o. who's mother died from a drug overdose who's in foster care. Apparently, the father was never in the picture. My friend saw her over the weekend and said she's adorable with a head fully of curly dark hair and she's teeny tiny. She hasn't been registered with the state adoption facility yet to be adopted out, she's still in DCYF custody. I'm waiting to hear back from the social worker. Maybe this is the dark haired girl the psychic spoke of? She may be 5 by December, who knows? Or maybe her birthday is December 5th or maybe that's the day we would get her? Another thing is that she's has a really unusual name and a couple of years ago, I named a neopet the same exact name! Totally freaky.

I'm excited about the Adoption Party tonight. My first one so I'm not sure what to expect but I'm counting down the hours!
2 Comments:
Blogger Yeah So said...
Spooky!! Can't wait to see what comes of it!

Sounds exciting! Have fun at the adoption party tonight and post about it when you get a chance.