Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Tuesday, September 05, 2006
Little Baby Girl
This little girl from Guatemala, you have to see her! Big dark eyes and dark hair, she's so gorgeous. I put her as the background screensaver so I can look at her all the time and hopefully, DH and the boys will fall in love with her as much as I have. The listing hasn't been updated since July so I have little hope she is still available after all this time. The only possibility is her special needs that may discourage a lot of potential families.

How many little girls do I have to fall in love with and have my dreams dashed before one becomes a reality? I knew this was going to be a rollercoaster going in but I never thought it would be this bad. It probably wouldn't be bad at all if I would just stay off the flipping internet!

(sigh)I know I'm getting wayyyyyyyyyyy ahead of myself, LOL. It's just that I can see her as part of our family, I can picture me holding her and rocking her to sleep and playing with her in the pool and doing her hair and giving her love and wiping away her tears and kissing her booboos away.

If not her, hopefully one day we'll be lucky enough to adopt from Guatemala even if it's after we go the domestic route.
1 Comments:
Blogger Yeah So said...
The internet can be addicting! It's good that you are evaluating different options though. There are a ton of Guatemala adoption blogs out there, I am sure any of them would help you out. Good Luck!